FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
We are seeking a Full Time Sales Associate for our Naples showroom, who offers and sells our manufactured and custom Wood Floors, Custom Front Entry Doors and Custom Stairs.
Feil, Inc. Wood Flooring | Stairs | Doors is a successful company located in Fort Myers, FL with a new Branch / Showroom in Naples.
This will be a full-time, long-term position. Duties/ Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains and grows sales territory following the guidelines setup by the Sales Manager.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from business directories, industry ads, Internet sites, marketing resources, social media resources, and other sources.
- Calls on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales floor or by phone.
- Advises customer in proper installation techniques to ensure product functionality and code compliance.
- Evaluates customer complaints and uses his discretion to bring it to a final resolution.
- Participates in forecasting sales for assigned territory using Microsoft Excel.
- Responsible for Showroom cleanliness and Organization.
- Maintains effective working relationship with suppliers and sales representatives from suppliers.
- Maintains Data like Products and Contacts in company system.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
To perform the job successfully, and individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service – manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree [B.A.] from four-year College or university preferred but not required, and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Floor covering products or Construction knowledge preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as Specifications Forms, Installations instructions and maintenance instructions. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, Area, Circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to make sound decisions with limited supervision.
- Ability to deal effectively with diverse types of people.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to work at a computer for extended periods of time. Must be able to communicate over a telephone. Must be able to drive for extended periods of time.
- While performing the duties for this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The Employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. The employee must be able to transport him/herself to the customer’s place of business for meetings.
Email resume to: email@example.com